Ghadially and Tucker Award Application Guidelines
- Abstract must be accepted for presentation at the poster session of the USCAP.
- First author must be an individual in training (including residents, fellows, graduate students, and medical students).
Materials to be Submitted
- Abstract (this is the same format as the abstract for the USCAP).
- Application cover letter stating that the abstract should be considered for the Ghadially-Tucker Award. Please include your name, level of residency training (if applicable), institution, mailing address, daytime phone number, fax number and email address.
- Letter from the program chair / department head validating your status in a training program.
Methods of Submission
- The abstract(s) and application cover letter can be forwarded by fax or email.
- Use snail mail to send the validation letter from the program chairman or department head.
- If the validation letter is not received before the deadline for entries, your abstract will not be considered.
Winners will be notified by mail. An announcement will follow on the SUP website.
Deadline for Submission
USCAP Abstract Deadline.